Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Some more C?

Because apparently I needed another Vitamin C Serum. Nature's Best Blends came to the rescue!

In the past month or two, I've tried a few different brands of Vitamin C Serums, and you'll see more of that in the coming weeks, therefore I have a few various that I can compare to offer an interesting reviewing standpoint.

I like that this one came inside of a box, that was wrapped/sealed in plastic.  See?



The main ingredients include deionized water, hyaluronic acid, vitamins C and E, collagen, witch hazel, jojoba oil, and other anti-oxidants.  It is all natural, organic, and works to repair and prevent UV damage, stimulate collagen to restore elasticity and brighten.

I used it on a few pesky spots that would have probably taken a week or more to run their course on their own. The serum helped take care of the skin repair/healing itself process in two-three days!

It is easy to use, not greasy or sticky. The consistency is perfect in that it is not too thick, nor too runny either. It is colorless and odorless. It is fast absorbing, too, and you can almost instantly see and feel the benefits and results.

No comments:

Post a Comment